Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Haim no Game?

I had to comment on this because it amazes me that no mention will be.  From what we hear the SAG memorial tribute will not be even speaking of him. This is what they said from http://www.cnn.com/.  What does the Feldster say about that? "I have faith that the Academy will make a wiser choice," he said. Really? That's it? The excuse from SAG is
"This year we prepared a longer version in hopes of being able to salute more actors and a shorter version if it was needed due to time," she tells the Hollywood Reporter. "Mr. Haim was in the longer version. As the show was running long, we were forced to chose the shorter package. The Committee only wishes they had the time to salute everyone."

Now that is some real bulllshizzz if u ask me. Yeah he was a drug addicted crackhead but he was still loveable at times. Who didn't remember Lucky or Lost boys, or even Dream a little Dream?  Heck I'd even take License to Drive. The memories of little heart flip flops over his crooked grin is all I have to cherish now.

Shame on them for this. They've broken a lot of over the hill 30somethings forever. Yesterday John Knight officially "comes out"  and now no Haimster mentionings?

SAG can just smell my sagggy fun bags!! Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

No comments:

Post a Comment