Saturday, February 5, 2011

Whatchu talkin bout Shannon?

Well Willis aren't ya gonna help out Gary Coleman's exwifey or what? It's being reported that she is not doing so great. I guess not having meal ticket around has caused her to take a turn down a nasty road. I always thought she looked dirty and nasty. I bet she's got cobwebs down there. To think Gary lived with someone like that. She probably made him want to die.  The "fall" that he suffered was sad but maybe mercy from the powers that be. Rest in peace lil Arnold!

Here's a little bit of the story:
"Shannon Price, Gary Coleman's controversial ex-wife, is now living in total squalor, RadarOnline.com has learned.Her three dogs share a second sofa.  The tiny bathroom is coated in black grime.  If she wants to shower, she goes to a neighbor's home".

This is according to a recent interview by Inside Edition's Jim Moret.  Is this girl getting professional mental health? It's obvious she's clearly not all there. In fact, I'd be inclined to suggest a ocd with psychotic attributes. Don't get me wrong. I am not, I repeat, not licensed to form a educated opinion on this. It's just my guess.  How could any sane person live in such disgusting conditions? Doesn't she have an resources to help her?

No comments:

Post a Comment